Thursday, January 23, 2014

SPOKE TO TOONTJE BUNCAMPER AT BUDGET HEARING, THE MARIETJE SAGA CONTINUES judith roumou photos/satire/blog

Someone saw me approach and speak to Toontje Buncamper as he stood outside of Parliament during a budget debate break. I told Toontje that I apologized to for certain things I had written as a DP agent. And Itold him that I would also like to apologize to Marietje. Maria Buncamper is now back in the crosshairs of Richard Gibson/Hilbert haar of the Today Paper.
Toontje also made it clear that he was not running, but he did not say whether Maria wold run again
There was a cartoon satire about Maria, the person who put together the satire c"lil stmaarten", and from what I've from his/her writings, I think that they make some excellent points, I've been doing political satire cartoons since I was twelve, I even did one of Claude Wathey, and turned it into the Guardian. The Guardian newspaper told me that they couldn't publish it because it was too realistic.
I've said this and printed this, and its even been noted by certain "reporters" that 'lil StMaarten' is Judith Roumou. It is not. I have never met this person, and I don't know whether they are male or female, they have many good points however they have chosen to remain anonymous........very smart move. Just look what they did to me when it was revealed that I was the one posting the critiques of our government.
Someone had posted a comment below the Buncamper cartoon ask me, Judith Roumou how I could make that cartoon, lampooning the Buncampers as I had apologized to Toontje a day earlier.
1) I'm NOT lil St Maarten
2) I have apologized to several people this year because I haven't always dealt with every issue an/or conflict, so as a part of my New Years resolution, I am changing the blog to an official new site with just interviews and confirmed information. The new news format will have articles in English, Dutch, Spanish, etc depending on which writer is contributing. The Melee and Bumba blogs will remain as separate entities.
3) In 2009, when I first returned to St Maarten, I got a gig with the  DP, and my work was subversive. I was told repeatedly, it's almost like brainwashing.... "Maria is cancer" 'maria is cancer that's all I heard, how she had done damage to the Democratic Party. The truth is Maria Buncamper, Theo Heyliger and Frans Richardson had been discussing forming a new party.
When the word got back to Sarah Wescot Williams, she was furious, because she had 'saved' Maria just a year earlier. The DP felt betrayed-and they've said it numerous times, that they stood by Marietje, even when she was busted the first time. Sarah even had to use a loophole in the laws to save Maria, which put Sarah Wescot Williams in the hot seat. So there was an ultimate sense of betrayal, and the response was revenge.
When I worked as a DP rogue/troll agent. I was provided with information on certain people. The food-chain was like this....
-You upset Sarah
-Sarah would use Rollocks, Leroy or Roy to do the dirty work.
-Sarah is smart enough to keep her hands clean by distancing herself from whatever messy issue is going on, then she will use platitudes in her interviews (nice comments that mean nothing)
-"Ethical" attorney Richard Gibson Sr, owner of the Today paper and his 'boy' Hilbert Haar were given many documents incrminating Maria in a land scheme.
-That is a "Hit Job", and learn those words carefully because especially during the election season, you'll see a lot of vicious, bloody hit2009s. As a blogger, whos been doing this for years now, I recognize when I'm the target of a hit, and I can usually trace the source, no matter how many degrees of separation they try to use.
-10 years down the line, some will acknowledge is that all I'm writing is the truth.
-Being very new and naive in St Maarten politics, I blindly, stupidly wrote stories that were fed information on many political and public figures.
-It was Antonio Brown, GEBE clerk who would come and pick me up. We would drive around, I would drink a Heineken, he drank heavy, and then he would start providing details and information. Because I trusted Antonio at the time, and saw no need for him to lie, I published to blog many of those stories. The majority of those blogs have been removed but because there are over 10.000 blogs written, not everything will be disappearing right away. I do a thorough job. I apologize to Toontje because when they used me in 2009, I could have verified the facts with Marietje, but that would have been crazy. I have the videos and photos since that was one of my jobs as a Democratic subversive.
So at the first meeting, and you can see it on Youtube, I was stunned when all DP were hugging, and joking with Marietje. All the while knowing that in the background, they were lining her up to bring her down.
-When I tried to say hello to Marietje, she was very cold, aloof and condescending. I was there in my t-shirt, cap, jeans and sneakers so maybe she thought I was a bum. So because of her attitude towards me, I never spoke to her after that. Gracita Arrindell probably doesn't remember it but she was very nasty to me in 2010, and that's why I thrown a couple shots online about her, but I'm done with that now. I have apologized and will apologize to the people who I feel I've wrong. And that's it. I also apologized to Marina Serrant, because I told her I should have stuck with the criminal aspect of the BTA scandal, as opposed to getting personal. She still seems upset, but I've done my part.
-When  I was being used as an online agent to destroy Maria online, Julian Rollocks sent people like the late Eldridge van Putten to write the worst about Maria.
-There were radio programs, online campaigns, the Today newspaper, word of mouth- which is the best St Maarten strategy, to get certain lies out there when you don't like a person.
I will give you a rudimentary rundown on how the St Maarten slander campaign goes, but first here's the backstory:


In 2008, a formal investigation was launched on then Minister of Public Health, Social Affairs and Labor, Maria Buncamper Molanus.
The "Today" Newspaper loves to reveal that they broke the story, but it was a brokered deal. There was no investigative reporting, no true journalism.  Sarah/Julian went after Marietje. she used every weapon in the book, including ME. So I apologized for my part in the Hit Job. Whether she's guilty or innocent, we'll soon find out in court.
The investigation involves  the sale of the economic ownership of three million ($3 million) worth of land, to a fraudulent company named Eco-Green N.V. for which the former Minister holds a 'long lease'. She had made the 'long lease' agreement only 8 months earlier, so that seemed suspicious to some.
According to the onland paper "Eco-Green was a fraudulant company which had been created only days earlier. Three days before, they had the documents signed by Gijsbertha Notary.
The newspaper also insinuated that it appeared that money laundering was going on.
The subsequent investigation forced the once powerful political Maria Buncamper to resign  from her office in December 2010, just a few months after Sarah Wescot Williams had appointed her with the position.
Maria 'Marietje' Buncamper Molanus, wife to Claudius "Toontje" Buncamper of VROMI, have been a political power couple for over a decade now. The investigation into Maria Buncamper, was suspicious to say the least. It's been four years since the investigation began, and still no true answers, arrests or convictions. The circumstances surrounding the "Fall" of the very popular Maria Buncamper Molanus was oddly timed, and suspicious to say the least. Maria was a member of The DP or St Maarten Democratic Party. She was extremely popular seemingly everywhere but in her own Democratic Party. This information comes directly from insiders who were actively working the DP Campaign during 2009/2010, so this article isn't hearsay or suspicions. This article has many articles, documents, emails and more to support its claims. Maria Buncamper Molanus who is somewhat younger than the Democratic Leader, now Honorable Prime Minister Sarah Wescot Williams. Among the inner circles Sarah was considered by many to be Maria's informal mentor, while Maria Buncamper seemed content as the protege, learning from one of the savviest minds in St Maarten politics, now Prime Minister, Sarah Wescot Williams. However the political intricacies can be difficult to follow, even the most die hard politicos, on all sides, always appear somewhat unbalanced when it comes to where they stand, and what they stand In 2008, a formal investigation was launched on then Minister of Public Health, Social Affairs and Labor, Maria Buncamper Molanus.
The investigation involves  the sale of the economic ownership of three million ($3 million) worth of land, to a fraudulent company named Eco-Green N.V. for which the former Minister holds a 'long lease'.
The subsequent investigation forced the once powerful political Maria Buncamper to resign from her office in December 2010, just a few months after Sarah Wescot Williams had appointed her with the position.
Then came "The Marietje Fall" I put together a video of it, so I won't say too much the video should clarify everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment